Estranged.

Sunday, February 06, 2011


Okay so i finally got this up. Was too lazy to be 'snapping' away. Maybe after i get my birthday present next week then i take more photos :)

Spend the Chinese New year holidays, Resting, Buffing up and Conditioning for step it up. Running and keeping my cardio up and running during these few days. I gotta say training for pull ups isnt that easy as i thought it would. Did my best for the recent IPPT test but i still think i can do much better :(

Was with zaf this morning. He was just having just moments with his ex gf. Affairs with the heart, as usual. He's Really taking it very hard. With his ex wanting some space and all that. Well.. im not saying i know best, but i had a talk with him and told him to give it a break. Take a rest and take a step back a bit. Let whatever happened blow off and then slowing talking again. Its really not nice to evesdrop but he twas on my computer. How can i NOT see with these eyes of mine =X. Anyhoots, Thats that, I cant foresee whatever is in store for him and his ex but i hope everything gonna turn out the way they want it to be :)

Twas suppose to freaking get myself a SOLID cough syrup but Overwhelming crowds at yishun poly dragged the whole waiting line to 3 hours. I can forget about getting myself checked out for lung infected or Cough syrup :( Headed back home and got myself some rest before heading out for Dinner with Parents. :) Next stop...

Super packed at airport today. Guess twas just dinner time. Got ourselves some seats. Got ourselves like a barrel load of food. Some Auspicious Family Meal. SUPER ALOT. but twas only me mom dad and ashraf. There were lotsa biscuits tho. I know she'll love it Freshly baked and hot :D Wasn't really my favorite part of the meal even tho she would feed me with it, but i rather feed her with it instead since she love it so much. Watching someone who enjoys whatever she eats does make me smile :) Speaking of which mom, loved the biscuits too. So i just randomly thought of you and i said. " Kakak, also loved this. She would so gobble down a few of this for us if she was around :) "

After a hearty Dinner CUM tmr's Breakfast. We're off home. While mommy and daddy were 'camwhore-ing' i was walking around with my Grass jelly soya milk fantasizing about my Birthday Present.Oh how would it be so AWESOME to just snap Pictures and just upload it on my FB. Like how everyone else is doing it now. YES IM OUTDATED AND SLOW. OH Speaking of which. I wanna get another Present for myself. Acoustic Guitar! I been dying to learn how to play this shit. but first i need to find a good spot to get one. GAHH! My cough is back. I guess i should get some rest. I sooo need to see the doc soon. :(

As much as I missed everything about you and the things we did,
Your far away now. At least your happy. <3



Carpe Diem.