Estranged.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cuddle Weather

As and when you just feel like floating through the wind, not caring for anything else in the world. There's always a place you could reside in. Knowing that you'll be safe, carefree.. escaping from everything. Sad as it maybe, but not everyone has the luxury to. Look around you. there are people around you who once felt what it was like to have arms around you on cold winter mornings, have hot chocolate in the morning or even have time just to snuggle up in bed and enjoying each others company. well, at least that's how it used to be.. Now there's a lot of things i gotta adapt to and catch up on. well, lets get started for the week shall we?

This week things went pretty smoothly, just that there's things in my head still needs resolving. Had problems falling asleep on one night. tossing and turning. Wondering if everything's alright. some kinda uneasy feeling till i just lost it. It's been awhile, but i just cant make out whats wrong? is it me? am i just too sentimental or sensitive about this. Then again i should be glad and happy. I guess its just me getting off of on one of my emotional side. well, whuts left of it that it. My Heart's in a good place and im glad :D

Speaking of hearts, Its damn cold lately. Been raining non stop. The most irritating part is it keep raining on me whenever i wanna go jog. @!%#&^%^&!%@. Anyways, My tummy Inches has gone down like ALOTTT! Most of my pants dont fit anymore. I need to get more shorts from cotton on and some others from Topman. My BMI. Is like freaking 23.4 from a major 28.8. Definitely, the most slimmer and fitter me, my whole life. My Birthday's coming. WOOOT! Another birthday where i get myself something awesome. IPHONE 4 Like finally CAN!!. Next week a short week. Will be back in sunny Singapore on Wednesday :D Counting down to NEW PHONE :D

Till then,
<3