Estranged.

Monday, January 23, 2012

That one fine day when i cried so badly in your arms, I thought everything was finally gonna be fine. Instead. It didnt. I poured out my feelings for you and you were finally there when it rained. You told me everything's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be alright. I'm happy that you get good sleep and wake up to beautiful morning sunshine.Well, I'm just glad you were there hugging me, comforting me the last i cried. Prolly, the next time im gonna cry in bed with you hugging me is just a few days before you fly off. Sigh..

That shiny Gem is all that's left of me. All of me stored in that sparkling beauty. Hold it close. Hold it dear, For whenever and whatever reasons that you should remember those days, I'm there. Ever so close to your heart <3


I guess its just another of those days.