Estranged.

Sunday, July 31, 2011


Certainly a love that last and i intend to keep it that way.


Just lately i've been feeling rather... Angsty as you might say it. The Signs and symptoms of Acute Stress. Its not that I'm THAT stress. I just haven't been having enough rest for myself. Let alone for my Beautiful girlfriend, who's patiently waiting for that call for me to ask her out for dinner or even a nice long chat just to catch up of what I've been missing when I'm in camp. Training's Tough these days, But hey! 1 more week and I'm home free.

This week starts the fasting month and i have my 8 Rounds of Fartlek which is so NOT gonna be easy. IPPT on Monday. PLUS our wonderful TITAN activation. GAWD. EVERYTHING IN A WEEK. I better get a toned body out of all this. THEN I'll say its worth it but when all the fatigue sets in. I think i wont even remember how my face even looked like. Till then.. I would like to thank my Girlfriend, Mastura Mohtar for being there for me and listening to my ramblings and rants due to my stress level. GAWD IM SUCH A BABY! but thank you baby for being there for me. I appreciate it soo very much.



I love you my OFFICE GIRL <3
Shopping soon i promise :)