Estranged.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yoohoo! Okay fine. I Haven't been blogging lately. Don't have the time. Coz all the time I have. I wanna spend it on the one person i love MASTURA MOHTAR <3

Whenever it is i wanna blog. I go Blank. But whenever I'm gonna go to camp or in camp for that matter i would always wanna blog. But oh well. I'm in where i wanna be in camp now. So everything is pretty much... tough. But Hell week's OVAAA!. heh! 2 more weeks and I'm done with the conversion course.

I must say. Its been hard on my baby girl. She has to bear with me.. calling her with like only less than 10 mins or worst each day? Hardly Texts. and also for a whole of 2 weeks. She has to go thru that all by herself while I'm in camp getting the shit beat out of me. BUTTT BUTTT!!! She's fine now. I wont say it was easy, but she survived. She struggled her way and made it out. Stronger and more patient than before.

For that I'm glad and proud of my baby for being a strong person that she is and also, Held on to the very one thing that she found 5 years ago...

LOVE

P/S. I purposely didn't tell you I blogged.But When you do find this...

I LOVE YOU BABY!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAH <3 :)